Grow together with an ambitious and rapidly expanding international company!
BAA Training is currently looking for type rating instructors. If you are a qualified type rating instructor with a valid JAA/EASA licence, we would like to invite you to discuss future cooperation opportunities!
Type rating instructors act as a link between a customer and an aviation training company. Thus, an airline pilot cannot be fully prepared without a type rating instructor.
Currently Boeing B757 and EMB 170/190 type rating instructors are in strong demand
If you want to be on our type rating instructors list, fill in the form!
We need type rating instructors to work for BAA Training on a freelance basis. Transportation and accommodation for the training period will be provided.
- minimum of 3000 hours total flying time;
- minimum of 1000 hours PIC on the particular type;
- current and valid EASA ATPL;
- valid TRI/TRE/SFI/SFE licence/ licenses;
- qualification of the particular type rating;
- valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by a EASA member state (a must for TRI/TRE);
- valid passport;
- no restrictions to travel across Europe;
- no accidents or incidents history;
- at least ICAO English level 4 and excellent command of the English language (oral & written);
- understanding of Russian language is an advantage; but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us by submitting the following up-to-date documents: