BAA Training offers a full type rating course for the Boeing 737 NG. Training is organised in accordance with the latest EASA requirements and is delivered by the qualified instructors who have relevant experience enabling them to provide a quality type rating.
BAA Training provides an unparalleled combination of quality instruction, convenient locations and scheduling flexibility that pilots require to fit flight training into their busy schedule.
We assure you of the good price to value ratio!
- Package content:
- Ground phase (106 hours)
- Flight phase (36 hours)
- Training starts:
- 6th March
- Entry requirements:
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to the ICAO requirements
- Every detail is important! Contact us: