Waiting in the wings for the opportunity to get type-rated for Boeing 737? Make it happen now with BAA Training, a leading aviation training service provider in the Northern Europe. You will obtain a licence for Boeing 737 CL and NG at once, get Base training and boost your chances to get a job at an airline.
We offer you a full service package so that you can concentrate on your type rating training. We will provide:
- Your personal manager to help you deal with any issues during your training
- Free accommodation and transportation to/from the academy and hotel every day*
BAA Training has effective instruments for helping pilots get a job with an airline while seeking to become a trusted partner for each pilot in pursuing their promising career in aviation. A vast network of BAA Training partners worldwide ensures that a great majority of pilots who obtained their type rating at the academy are successfully employed at airlines and we are always ready to offer new projects.
Therefore, additional benefits to facilitate your employment process are offered:
- Job preparation training – a practical course to hone your skills for interviews at an airline
- BAA Training Alumni programme – your CV will be placed in the database of BAA Training graduates. It means that you will get an opportunity to regularly receive various job offers from aviation recruiters, airlines or agencies.
- Personal HR manager from a leading aviation recruitment agency AVIATION CV, a professional assistance in search for a job by understanding the specific needs of a pilot, proposing job opportunities that match pilot‘s demands, and providing quick and efficient personal support by phone or email.
Acquire type rating now to get ready for airline assessments in 2018.
- PICK AND CHOOSE THE DATE FOR YOUR TRAINING:
- December (special discount)
*Applies to training in Lithuania
✓ Computer Based Training (CBT);
✓ CBT for the FMS;
✓ A mock-up of the flight deck;
✓ Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
✓ Mass & Balance Calculations;
✓ Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
✓ Operational Procedure Training;
✓ Full Flight Simulator training – 36 hours
✓ Skill test – 4 hours
✓ Base Training (6 T/G)
✓ B737 CL+NG type rating training (14 working days of ground course and 40 hours in FFS)
✓ Base Training (6 T/G)
✓ Free accommodation for type rating period in Vilnius
✓ Free transportation in Vilnius, Lithuania (hotel-training center-hotel)
✓ Job interview training
✓ CV placement in the database of BAA Training Alumni
! 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes
! Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
! Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
! Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
! MCC certificate of completion
! English level 4 according to ICAO requirements
+ Jet orientation course may be delivered before B737 CL+NG type rating training starts
+ MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating training programme
+ Reservation for LPC checks
- Let’s Talk!
Let us know how we can help you. Please fill out the form below and we will do our best to get in touch within one working day to discuss your personal needs and requirements.