The new Cadet Program with SmartLynx Airlines, the European Union’s leading ACMI* and full charter provider on Airbus 320 aircraft, is open for the admission.
Cadet Program is a great opportunity for individuals with no previous flying experience. The chance like this not only allows to get a Commercial Pilot License but also provides you with a letter of undertaking.
Great things come to those who don’t wait. Do you see yourself as a First Officer in the cockpit of A320 aircraft? Book your assessement and get ready to start the training!
ACMI* – Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance lease
- Entry requirements for selection process:
- Age: 18 years old and over
- Education: Secondary or higher
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
Theoretical preparation: knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, and English is of key importance. During the assessment, the school and exam grades of these disciplines are evaluated additionally. A special skill assessment can be organized by the academy for those having low or no grades from their secondary school.
Personal competence and aptitude: all candidates must go through special tests and interviews developed by the selection commission of the BAA Training in cooperation with SmartLynx.
- Required documents:
- A scanned copy of the first page of the passport valid to travel abroad
- Scanned copies of educational documents (with annexes and transcripts of records)
- Ready? Contact us