Are you in the need of MCC course? Complete it in more efficient way – on Airbus A320 full flight simulator! Get a realistic training and learn how to operate a multi-pilot, multi-engine aircraft.
The objectives of the course are to train you for optimum decision making and smooth communication between crew members, teach you to divert tasks and use of checklists properly, to master skills of mutual supervision, teamwork and support through all stages of flight under any conditions.
Start your best priced MCC course on 15th January!
- Course content:
- MCC theory course – 25 hours;
- MCC practical training – 20 hours on Airbus A320 fixed base simulator (FBS).
- Entry requirements:
- valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A) licence;
- at least 70 hours as Pilot in Command;
- valid Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
- Additional, may be arranged upon your request:
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC).
- Fill in the form