Our vibrant marketing team is looking for a Digital Ads Manager to create, implement, and manage dedicated BAA Training digital advertising campaigns. If you are passionate about digital marketing, performance makes you happy and you want to develop your knowledge and skills in an international business environment, take a chance to start working in a fast-growing global aviation training company.
Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities that would initially cover:
- Running of performance-based SEM/paid social media/retargeting/banner advertising campaigns.
- Lead creation, optimization, and execution of digital activities on various digital channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and others).
- Create a positive customer experience on our online platforms.
- Manage of digital campaign budgets.
- Monitor and optimize ongoing digital campaigns: analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, striving to improve design, strategy and results-based off findings.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with internal teams such as sales, web development, copywrite and design to ensure digital advertising align and all digital activities are being completed.
- Measure and report digital a campaigns’ efficiency and suggest ideas on how to improve.
- Monitor data-driven KPIs.
We dream about a team member who:
- Proven 1 year and more of working experience in running SEM/paid social media/retargeting/banner advertising campaigns.
- Experience in targeting and devising digital campaigns that generate leads and engage.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager and others).
- Knowledge of digital channels and its analytics tools
- Data and result interpretation and presentation skills.
- Good planning skills: the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks.
- Additional qualification in web development, design is a plus.
- Uses the English at an effective operational independent level.
- Is result driven and goal-oriented problem solver
- Is a team player with positive attitude.
- Is a follower of top-notch standards for producing quality work.
What we offer you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center airport Direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
Salary: from 2000€ to 2650€ (brutto)