If your biggest dream is to rise up to the blue sky as an Airbus A320 pilot – BAA Training has an offer for you!
BAA Training is inviting pilots to acquire the type rating training and start building flight hours right after having obtained this qualification. Line Training is available in our EASA approved and Europe based partner companies.
We ensure the opportunity to participate in the airline’s assessment to applicants who graduate from BAA Training.
The offer is valid only for those who start type rating next month. As you can see, it is a perfect time to begin your training!
- Training starts:
- 1st March
- 6th March
- Entry requirements
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to the ICAO requirements
- Contact us for more information!