A self-sponsored SAAB 340 Type Rating course is a great way to accelerate your career and land you a job with the airlines. With EASA approval, BAA Training is aviation training center which offers one of the widest networks of full flight simulators in Europe. Modern training solutions, qualified instructors and newest training equipment allow pilots to improve their type rating skills in the shortest time possible.
Below you will find information about SAAB 340 type rating course content, entry requirements, and training location for the type rating students.
- Entry requirements
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Course content
GROUND PHASE (118 HOURS)
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance;
- Operational Procedure Training.
FLIGHT PHASE (36 HOURS)
- Full Flight Simulator training
*MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating Training program
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: USA
- Have a question? Contact us