With EASA approval, BAA Training is aviation training center which offers one of the widest networks of full flight simulators in Europe. Increase your job opportunities and professionalism by getting the difference courses for the following types. Below you will find information about Boeing difference course content, entry requirements, and training locations for the type rating students.
- Boeing 737 CL to Boeing 737 NG
- Boeing 737 NG to Boeing 737 CL
- Boeing 757 to Boeing 767
- Boeing 767 to Boeing 757
- Entry requirements
- Valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A) license;
- Valid base aircraft type rating;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements;
- Course content
GROUND PHASE (20 HOURS)
- Aircraft systems training;
- System integration training;
- Preflight inspection training (if applicable).
FLIGHT PHASE (4 TO 6 HOURS)
- Full Flight Simulator training
- Base training (if applicable)
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: Lithuania; United Kingdom; The Netherlands; Denmark and more.
- Have a question? Contact us