BAA Training conducts Boeing 747 – 400 Type Rating course. With EASA approval, it is aviation training center which offers one of the widest networks of full flight simulators in Europe. Modern training solutions, qualified instructors and newest training equipment allow pilots to improve their type rating skills in the shortest time possible.
Below you will find information about Boeing 747 – 400 Type Rating course content, entry requirements, and training location for the Type Rating students.
- Entry requirements
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Course content
GROUND PHASE (108 HOURS)
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Operational Procedure Training;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- AFM Performance (Tables).
FLIGHT PHASE (36 HOURS)
- Full Flight Simulator training
*MCC course could be integrated into the type rating training course
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: United Kingdom
- Have a question? Contact us