With EASA approval, BAA Training is aviation training center which offers one of the widest networks of full flight simulators in Europe. Increase your job opportunities and professionalism by getting the difference courses for the following types. Below you will find information about ATR family difference course content, entry requirements, and training locations for the type rating students.
- ATR 42 to ATR 72
- ATR 72 to ATR 42
- Entry requirements
- Valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A) license;
- Valid ATR42/72 type rating;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements;
- Credit for previous experience is not applicable.
- Course content
GROUND PHASE (8 HOURS)
- General information/dimensions;
- Cabin layout/emergency equipment;
- Systems difference;
- Mass and balance;
- Standard Operating Procedures and cockpit drill.
FLIGHT PHASE (1 HOURS)
- Full Flight Simulator training
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: Finland; Spain; The Netherlands
- Have a question? Contact us