ATR 72-600 has been in use for only several years, but its popularity has been increasing along with a need for more pilots. Although ATR 72-600 aircraft is usually used as a regional airliner, more and more frequently it is becoming employed as a cargo or maritime patrol aircraft. ATR 72-600 has been converted from an ATR 72-500 with several improvements. It is powered by a PW127M engine, a multi-purpose computer aims at increasing flight safety and operational capabilities, and new Thales-made avionics provide Required Navigation Performance capabilities.
Therefore, BAA Training provides a high level training services with a full set of comprehensive training tools, each one adapted to a specific ATR 72-600 type rating training phase. The course will be conducted according to EASA standards.
- Entry requirements:
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Course content:
Ground Phase (92 hours):
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: South America
- Have a question? Contact us