A self-sponsored Airbus A320 Type Rating course is a great way to accelerate your career and land you a job with the airlines. With EASA approval, BAA Training is aviation training center which offers one of the widest networks of A320 full flight simulators in Europe. Modern training solutions by using A320 Touch Screen Trainer (TST) allow pilots to improve their type rating skills by the shortest possible time.
Below you will find information about Airbus A320 type rating course content, entry requirements, and training location for the type rating students.
- Entry requirements
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
*MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating Training program
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
- Operational Procedure Training;
Ground training location:
- Vilnius, Dubai, Tunis
- Full Flight Simulator training
- Base training (6 or 4 T/G)
- Line training (optional)
Full Flight Simulator locations:
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Dubai, UAE
- Various locations in Europe
- Transportation from/to training location to/from hotel
- Lunch at the training center
Touch Screen Trainer:
A320 Full Flight Simulator training:
BAA Training premises occupy approx. 3 000 m2. Its training centre is divided into Ab Initio school and Type Rating training learning complex with modern auditoriums, rest areas, dining rooms and specialized training facilities equipped with A320 FTD (Flight Training Device), Boeing 737-300/400/500 and Airbus 320 Full Flight Simulators (FFS), Real Fire Fighting and Smoke Trainer. All designed for smooth pilot type rating training.
BAA Training aviation academy headquarters is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Aviation training centre is only one kilometre away from Vilnius international airport and three kilometres away from the city centre.
You can explore BAA Training headquarters from the inside here: https://www.baatraining.com/360/
Located in the middle of Europe it has excellent connections with all European countries.
BAA Training aviation training center invites to gain an Airbus A320 type rating in Sharjah.
Aviation training center based in Central Europe is establishing BAA Training UAE base. Full flight simulators’ facility is at Sharjah Airport. Sharjah International Airport is located 13km south east of Sharjah. It is 15 km away from central Dubai.
Wondering how the training centre looks like from the inside? Reception, Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Flight Director, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance & Engineering Manager, Engineering Room can be found on the first floor. Computer, Lecture and Conference rooms, and Crew lounge are on the second floor. All of the ground floor is assigned for A320 and B737 CL FFS’s.
Also, Dubai and Sharjah are full of attractive, spectacular, and eye-catching places to visit. Do not miss the chance!
- Contact us: