Type Rating Instructor (TRI) qualification obtainment information for all the qualified professionals.
- Entry requirements
- Valid ATPL(A);
- Valid type rating/IR on corresponding airplane type;
- 1 500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot airplanes;
- Have completed, within the 12 months preceding the date of application, 30 route sectors, including take-offs and landings, as PIC or co-pilot on the applicable airplane type, of which 15 sectors may be completed in an FFS representing that type.
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (35 HOURS)
- The learning process;
- The teaching process;
- Training philosophies;
- Techniques of applied instruction;
- Student evaluation and testing;
- Training program development;
- Human performance and limitations relevant to flight instruction;
- Specific hazards involved in simulating systems failures and malfunctions in the aircraft during flight;
- Training administration.
PRACTICAL TRAINING (17 HOURS)
- Technical training (instructing for CBT systems or CPT training)
- Simulator training
- Right hand seat qualification
- Assessment of competence
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: Lithuania
You may also do your TRI qualification renewal and revalidation at BAA Training!
- Have a question? Contact us