Type Rating Instructor (SFI) qualification obtainment information for all the qualified professionals.
- Entry requirements
- Hold or have held CPL(A) or ATPL(A);
- Within the 12 months preceding the application, have completed the proficiency check for the issue of the specific aircraft type rating in an FFS representing the applicable type,;
- Have completed at least 1500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot airplanes;
- Completed, as a pilot or as an observer, within the 12 months preceding the application:
- Route sectors on the flight deck of the applicable aircraft type;
- Line-oriented flight training-based simulator sessions conducted by qualified flight crew on the flight deck of the applicable type. These simulator sessions shall include 2 flights of at least 2 hours each between 2 different aerodromes, and the associated pre-flight planning and de-briefing.
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (35 HOURS)
- The learning process;
- The teaching process;
- Training philosophies;
- Techniques of applied instruction;
- Student evaluation and testing;
- Training program development;
- Human performance and limitations relevant to flight instruction;
- Specific hazards involved in simulating systems failures and malfunctions in the aircraft during flight;
- Training administration.
PRACTICAL TRAINING (13 HOURS)
- Technical training (instructing for CBT systems or CPT training)
- Simulator training
- Assessment of competence
Ground training location: Lithuania
Full Flight Simulator location: Lithuania
You may also do your SFI qualification renewal and revalidation at BAA Training!
- Have a question? Contact us