Multi Crew Cooperation Instructors (MCCI) are able to teach instrument flying and multi-crew concepts in the full flight simulator during the basic phase and gives students realistic training in operating a multi-pilot, multi-engine airplane under IFR conditions.
MCCI is the one who teaches MCC course students optimum decision making, communication, diversion of tasks and use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support through all stages of flight under any conditions.
- Ground phase:
- 25 hours – Teaching and Learning in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 10 hours – Technical Classroom training in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Entry requirements
An applicant for an MCCI certificate shall:
- hold or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category;
- have at least 1 500 hours of flying experience as a pilot on multi- pilot operations.
- Training Location
- Ground phase – Lithuania;
- Practical training – Lithuania.
- Have a question? Contact us