Multi-Crew Cooperation course (MCC) gives students realistic training in operating a multi-pilot, multi-engine airplane under IFR conditions. The objectives of the course are to train the optimum decision making, communication, diversion of tasks and use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support through all stages of flight under any conditions.
- Package includes
- MCC theory course – 25 hours;
- MCC practical training – 20 hours on B737 CL fixed base simulator (FBS).
- Entry requirements
- Must hold valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A);
- Have at least 70 hours as Pilot in Command;
- Must hold valid Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
- Training Location
- Ground phase – Lithuania;
- Practical training – Lithuania.
- Additional information
MCC course could be integrated into your type rating training program.
- Have a question? Contact us