- Entry requirements:
- Hold valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A) issued by DGCA of India;
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC/JOC training program (not applicable if this course is integrated into type rating training course or trainee has past flying experience on Jet Aircraft).
- Course content:
Ground Phase (130 hours):
- Aircraft systems;
- Flight Management Systems (FMS);
- MCC/JOC Training;
- Preflight Inspection Training;
- Cockpit Procedure Training (CPT);
- Calculation of Obstacle Clearance;
- Mass and Balance Calculation;
- AFM Performance;
- Operating Procedure Training.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Flight Phase (64 hours):
- Fixed Base Simulator (FBS) (12 hours);
- Full Flight Simulator (FFS) (52 hours).
Location: United Kingdom
- Students from India at BAA Training:
- Contact us for further information: