This training program was designed to provide sufficient theoretical knowledge and practical skills of ditching and water survival procedures. Upon completion of this training course the applicant is:
- Aware of the process and procedures of ditching and survival in the water;
- Capable of demonstrating theoretical knowledge in practice;
- Familiar with environment and the equipment used during aircraft ditching and for water survival;
- Familiar with the facts and aspects that influence successful ditching and water survival;
- Realize own responsibility as a survivor manager;
- Know how to improve the survival rate.
- Course content
The content of the course focuses on putting theory into practice. The purpose of the drills is to give the applicants a chance to put theory into practice and evaluate survival methods in an authentic environment.
- Course duration
- Duration of theory part: 90 minutes
- Duration of exercises part: 45 minutes.
- Have a question? Contact us