Safety and security are the number one priorities for all companies working in aviation. Requirements are more strict than ever and help might be needed to keep up to date. Without essential training, the safety of passengers and day-to-day operations can be compromised. We will help you to keep your staff and customers confident.
BAA Training offers a 1-day course that will teach up-to-date security and safety practices to the staff. When conducted, this will reduce the risk of incidents, increase passenger confidence, motivate and raise knowledge of your colleagues.
- What is in the course?
During 1 day course a certified instructor with 20 years of active duty and teaching experience will explain key areas including, but not limited to:
- General security awareness
- Aircraft security search
- Aircraft protection
- Emergency response procedures
- Participants will learn:
- Legal acts regulating the aircraft security search
- When to perform an aircraft security search
- Information on the aircraft security search
- How to perform an aircraft security search areas
- Actions when prohibited article is detected during aircraft security search
- Legal acts regulating the aircraft protection
- Methods and measures of protection of aircraft
- Procedures for sealing aircraft (if applicable)
- Access to security restricted areas (identification card systems used at the airport)
- Aircraft access control (how to protect and prevent unauthorized access to aircraft)
- Security of the flight deck
- Handling of unruly passengers
- Potentially disruptive passengers and appropriate crew response
- Procedure for classification of bomb threats, crew response procedures, cabin search during a flight
- Determination of suspicious items, handling procedures. aircraft type specific least-risk bomb location
- Terrorist strategies, crew response procedures, intervention tactics.
Training will be conducted at your location or Lithuania on request. Contact us if you need more information.
- Have a question? Contact us