If you love sorting through weather and aircraft technical conditions, drawing up flight plans, monitoring information regarding fuel as well as staff and providing pilots with the most accurate and reliable information necessary to perform take-offs and landings, this training is for you! The flight dispatcher is a highly responsible person who closely cooperates with pilots to make air travel as smooth as possible.
Hands-on experience at SmartLynx is available for students of April group with the best training performance. A separate student assessment will be conducted by the airline. Don’t miss out and take the chance to gain practical skills!
- Training starts:
- 11th June
- Flight Dispatcher training location:
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Hands-on experience at SmartLynx Airlines
Duration: 200h (5 weeks, 14 shifts).
- 4-days of introduction training. Introduction training covers safety, basic and internal company procedures
- 168 hours of hands-on experience in Operational Control Centre of SmartLynx Airlines, working under the supervision of qualified and experienced professionals
Location: Riga, Latvia.
- Contact us to become the Flight Dispatcher now!