We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centres in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
We expect you to:
- Perform the pre-flight and post-flight training, take flights with students and instructors, as well as consult students. A flight instructor performs the organizational work of operational practice;
- Evaluate students’ learning;
- Monitor and review students’ progress;
- Evaluate Training sessions;
- Assess learning outcomes;
- Contribute to the preparation of documents governing the activities of BAA Training;
- Control the flight records, the implementation of flight programs, and the quality of work;
- Work as an instructor while flying the training aircraft and aircraft simulators;
- Control the completion of logbooks.
To succeed you must have:
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) License;
- Valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- Valid Unrestricted FI(A) rating;
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
- EU work permit.
Benefits you will get:
- Motivational salary package of fixed 60 hours’ guarantee and bonus hourly rate from 61st hour;
- BAA Training endorsements to a wide range of partnering airlines, so we can help to become an Airline Pilot;
- Career opportunities (Senior Flight Instructor and etc.);
- Accommodation allowance;
- Exclusive pricing for type rating training;
- Flight tickets every 3 months to go home (for foreigners);
- Rating renewal extension;
- 80 training hours on average per month;
- Full year flight season in Spain;
- Motivated students who are pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programs.
Average salary of the position at BAA Training:
- EUR 2,700 – 3,300
Start your career now!
Join us and become a member of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!