Successful flight attendant’s career is based on exceptional performance, motivation and the operational needs of an airline. However, sometimes it is difficult to balance preparation for the job of your dreams with full time occupation or studies.
BAA Training launches a Cabin Crew Initial Evening training course. This is your opportunity to rise above the clouds without giving up the activities you have been doing before. All lessons will be held in the evenings or at weekends. This will enable you to match classes with your current activity – work or studies.
The course might be done in six weeks without damaging your daily routine. New challenges, proper education and development are the key features needed to achieve successes. Don’t waste your vacation time, use evenings’ instead and have your cabin crew education finished by the flight season begins!
Theoretical and Practical Training (78 hours)
- General Theoretical Knowledge of Aviation & Aviation Regulations, duties and responsibilities of cabin crew
- Passenger Handling
- Fire and Smoke
- Aero Medical Aspects and First Aid
- Human Factors in Aviation & CRM
- Dangerous Goods
- General Security Aspects in Aviation
Time needed to obtain Initial Cabin Crew Training certificate during evenings course is 5-6 weeks.
- Age: at least 18 years old;
- High-school diploma;
- Medically fit to pass medical check to get Cabin Crew Medical Report;
- Ability to swim;
- Fluent in English.
- Have a question? Contact us