The Boeing 737 CL type rating training course aims at training pilots in accordance with EASA aviation standards and requirements.
Theoretical training consists of CBT self-study lectures and classroom sessions, whereas all practical training is performed on a Boeing 737 CL full flight simulator. The type rating course finishes with a skill test on the FFS.
The Boeing 737 CL type rating training program developed by BAA Training combines comprehensive training and individual approach provided by experienced pilots-instructors from all over the world. Also, the course includes even a possibility to provide accommodation or transportation for students during training in Vilnius.
- Package content:
- Ground phase (106 hours);
- Flight phase (36 hours);
- Base training (6 T/G)
- Training starts:
- 6th March
- Entry requirements:
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to the ICAO requirements
- Please, contact us and our team will do the best to meet your requirements.