Now is the season to be generous and friendly! As long as Boeing 737 CL + NG type rating training spots are quickly disappearing, now is the time to book them for April or May! To make it even better – now it is 500 Euros cheaper. So pick one of the available seats and enjoy type rating training with 500 Euros discount.
The Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating training course aims at training pilots in accordance with EASA aviation standards and requirements.
Seems to be easy, right? So, go ahead and fill in the form now!
What do I do next?
Type Rating Course Content
- CBT software;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations.
- Obstacle Clearance Calculations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance;
- Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) Training.
- Aircraft systems training;
- System integration training;
- Full Flight Simulator training
B737 CL+NG Training Requirements
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to ICAO requirements