2017 is going be huge for pilot recruitment. If you are thinking about getting your first flying job in general aviation – now this is the time. Airlines are facing a pilot shortage worldwide. Overtake the others, get Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating and be ready for assessments!
You might be thinking: Where do I start? Already have a CPL or ATPL pilot licence? Time to gain Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating. The Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating training programme developed by BAA Training combines a comprehensive training and an individual approach provided by experienced pilots-instructors from all over the world.
In addition, now you can get Job Preparation training free of charge!
In short, preparing for an interview with this course helps you to be at your absolute best when you need to be.
There is nothing to consider - so contact us. BAA Training is here to help you at every stage of your career.
What do I do next?
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
- Operational Procedure Training;
- Full Flight Simulator training - 32 hours
- Skill test - 4 hours
PART 1: A recorded video interview is a part of the first stage of the pilot recruitment process. Once you have recorded your interview, coaches will call or email you to give you the review of your performance and highlight the areas that have to be improved
PART 2: Practice for a successful interview
PART 3: 1 hour with Australia’s most experienced aviation interview coaching team via SKYPE or phone
BAA Training aviation academy is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Aviation training centre is only one kilometre away from Vilnius international airport and three kilometres away from the city centre. You can explore BAA Training headquarters from the inside 360.
Located in the middle of Europe it has excellent connections with all European countries.
- Job preparation training
- Accommodation during training in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Jet orientation course may be given before B737 CL+NG type rating training starts
- MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating training programme
- Base training opportunity
- Place reservation for LPC checks