Already have a CPL or ATPL pilot licence? We have an exclusive offer for you to get Boeing 737 CL+NG pilot type rating training! Yes, this month you can get even two type ratings at the best price!
BAA Training offers pilots one of the industry most advanced and comprehensive B737 CL+NG type rating training programmes. We use a practical and operationally integrated learning approach with all training carried out using computer-based training tools, flight training devices and the Level C full-flight simulator. The Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating training course aims at training pilots in accordance with EASA aviation standards and requirements.
A complete package of your type rating training is fully ready. All you have to do is book a seat and start training in the late spring!
What do I do next?
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
- Operational Procedure Training;
- Full Flight Simulator training - 32 hours
- Skill test - 4 hours
BAA Training aviation academy is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Aviation training centre is only one kilometre away from Vilnius international airport and three kilometres away from the city centre. You can explore BAA Training headquarters from the inside 360.
Located in the middle of Europe it has excellent connections with all European countries.
- Accommodation opportunity during training in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Jet orientation course may be given before B737 CL+NG type rating training starts
- MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating Training programme
- B737 CL+NG Base training opportunity
- Place reservation for LPC checks