Already have a CPL or an ATPL pilot licence? Need B737 CL+NG type rating with base training included?
If your answer is ’yes’, then we have an exclusive offer to you!
Start training on 26th June and take advantage of our summer price!
BAA Training is gathering a new group of students for Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating training. What makes this offer different from all the rest/so special? This time every student of this group will get Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating together with base training. And even more!
If you are interested in finding out what else is hiding behind this BAA Training’s FULL PACKAGE proposal - contact us. Undoubtedly, Boeing 737 CL+NG type rating opens up many career opportunities for you to consider in the future.
What do I do next?
- Computer Based Training (CBT);
- CBT for the FMS;
- A mock-up of the flight deck;
- Classroom Instruction, practical training and examinations;
- Mass & Balance Calculations;
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) Performance (Tables);
- Operational Procedure Training;
- Full Flight Simulator training - 32 hours
- Skill test - 4 hours
- Base Training
- B737 CL+NG type rating training (14 working days of ground course and 36 hours in FFS) in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Base Training (6 T/G)
- Free accommodation for type rating period in Vilnius
- Free transportation in Vilnius, Lithuania (hotel-training center-hotel)
- Jet orientation course may be given before B737 CL+NG type rating training starts
- MCC course could be integrated into your Type Rating training programme
- Place reservation for LPC checks
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements