If your greatest dream is to rise up to the blue sky as a Boeing 738 pilot, BAA Training has an excellent offer!
Nowadays airline business requires experienced pilots in order to ensure job security. A line training program gives an opportunity for low hour frozen ATPL pilots to gain experience on a Boeing 737 NG.
The B737 NG Line Training offer provides with 100 flight hours
We are inviting pilots to acquire Boeing 737 NG type rating training and start building flight hours right after obtaining this qualification. In addition to that this offer includes a monthly salary during line training which lasts approximately 3 months.
B737 NG Type Rating training is due to start next month. Currently Line Training is available at our partner’s company.
Grab a lucky chance!
- Entry requirements
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to ICAO requirements
- Contact us for more information!