A type rating certification is one of the most important credentials a pilot should acquire if the one wants a career as an airline pilot. Boeing 737 NG type rating at BAA Training provides a pilot with necessary competences to operate an aircraft and with comprehensive knowledge of the systems and skills required on this aircraft.
One-time offer with the BEST PRICE this year!
BAA Training has balanced proper Boeing 737 NG type rating training for successful pilot’s preparation.
B737 NG Type Rating + Accommodation* + Flight tickets to the FFS location + Base Training
Economies are growing, airlines’ fleets are expanding as never before, and over the next 20 years there would be not enough pilots to fulfill the demand. So, do not miss a start of your Boeing 737 NG type rating training.
Be prepared and work will find you by itself!
- Theory classes location:
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- FFS location:
- Entry requirements:
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (with ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 or higher according to the ICAO requirements
- Every detail is important! Contact us:<