BAA Training, one of the biggest independent training centers in Europe, is looking for a certified aircraft engineer to perform basic and linear maintenance of specified aircraft and to ensure that all assigned duties are carried out in accordance with the prescribed deadlines, company procedures, CAA and EASA regulations.
- Main responsibilities:
- to perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- to organize and maintain inventory of spare parts, equipment and tools needed for the aircraft maintenance;
- to carry out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- to touch base and cooperate with the maintenance contractors, aircraft and their equipment manufacturing plants, suppliers.
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 Licence;
- willingness to work and live in Lithuania;
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance);
- discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team.
- We are offering:
- valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- motivating salary package;
- interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- friendly and ambitious team.
- Start your career!
Join US and become a member of the growing Aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!