If You dream of flying a big aircraft and You are currently holding PPL or CPL license, take a Modular Instrument Rating course and get certified by CAA to operate airplanes under the Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) in Instrument Meteorological Conditions (IMC).
- Entry requirements
- Age: at least 18 years old.
- Physical status: EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Practical preparation: valid PPL(A) or CPL(A) license; – 50 hours of a cross-country flight as a pilot-in-command (PIC).
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (200 HOURS COMPLETED IN APPROX. 4 MONTHS)
- Air law & ATC procedures
- Flight planning
- Human performance
- Radio navigation
PRACTICAL TRAINING* (56 HOURS)
- 21 hours – single engine aircraft
- 35 hours – FNPT II
- 7 CAA exams
Time needed to obtain IR(A) rating is approximately 8 months.
*The total duration of the course may increase or decrease depending on the course start and weather conditions.
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us