If you already have PPL or CPL license, and desire to upgrade to Airline Transport Pilot License and fly big passenger, cargo, or business jets, this course is designed for You to prepare for the ATPL theory EASA examination. After the completion of the course, you will be able to apply for the jobs at airlines and will have the theoretical knowledge required for all level Ab Initio pilot licenses.
You can choose the mode of training:
- In-class: doing the entire training in class with the professional instructors;
- Distance: doing the course from the place that is convenient for you and easy to match with a job.
- Quality training at ATO organization;
- Opportunity to become a captain;
- Professional instructors;
- Increased level of aviation knowledge;
- Flexible training location;
- Opportunity to combine training with other activities and be able to dedicate time for the studies even if you are very busy.
- Entry requirements
- Age: at least 18 years old.
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Practical preparation: valid PPL(A) or CPL(A) license
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (624 HOURS* COMPLETED IN APPROX. 8 MONTHS)
- General navigation
- Flight planning
- Human performance & limitations
- Mass & balance
- Radio navigation
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Aviation law
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
- 13 CAA exams
Time needed to obtain ATPL(A) Theory license is approx. 8 months depending on the candidates ability to master the material and pass the required exams.
*The theoretical part of the course consists of self-studies as well as classroom time.
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us