If you are a PPL or Modular CPL holder and want to be able to fly multi-engine piston aircraft and eventually take the first type rating training course you have to take Multi-engine piston course in order to qualify.
- Entry requirements
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Physical status: EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Practical preparation: valid PPL(A), CPL(A) or ATPL(A) license; 70 hours as a pilot-in-command (PIC); valid SEP IR rating.
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (7 HOURS COMPLETED IN APPROX. 1 WEEK)
- Electrical systems
- Fuel and oil systems
- Principles of flight
- Normal, abnormal and emergency procedures
PRACTICAL TRAINING* (13 HOURS COMPLETED IN APPROX. 3 WEEKS)
- 13 hours – multi-engine aircraft
- 2 exams completed after theory and practical part
Time needed to obtain MEP qualification is 1 month.
*The total duration of the course may increase or decrease depending on the course start and weather conditions.
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us