If you are looking forward to an intensive and fast way to obtain a license and skills needed to operate as a co-pilot on multi-pilot multi-engine commercial airplane, then Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL(A)) Training Program is designed for you! Airline Transport Pilot License will enable You to pursue aviation as a career, become a first officer and eventually move into the captain’s seat.
If you have no previous flying experience, then Intensive ATPL Integrated program will help you move to the cockpit of a commercial airliner in the shortest time possible. Once you finish the studies, you will obtain ‘ATPL Frozen’ (CPL(A)/IR/ME + ATPL theory) license. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Enrollment dates
- June, 2017
- September, 2017
- Entry requirements
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Theoretical preparation: Math, Physics, and English knowledge are the key for a good preparation. Secondary school performance in the key subjects will be evaluated additionally to the initial testing. Additional testing may be organized by the academy for those with low or no evaluation on the key subjects.
- Personal competencies and aptitude: all candidates must go through the special tests and interviews developed by the selection committee of the BAA Training for social competence and aptitude assessment.
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (790 HOURS COMPLETED IN 6-8 MONTHS)
- Air law
- Operating procedures
- Mass and balance
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Flight planning
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Human performance
- Principles of flight
- Aircraft operation manual
PRACTICAL TRAINING (215 HOURS)
- 150 hours – single engine aircraft
- 13 hours – multi-engine aircraft
- 37 hours – FNPT II
- 15 hours FFS
*Flight training sessions lasts from April till October.
- 14 CAA exams
Time needed to obtain ATPL Integrated pilot’s license is between 20 to 25 months.
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us
JSC BAA Training, publically known as BAA Training Aviation Academy is European standard aviation training center, where the experience of tailored training solutions is wrapped in the personal care.
BAA Training headquarters is in Lithuania and counts more than 20 years of experience in aviation training, while its heritage reaches 1938 – the establishment of the Lithuanian airlines training department. In addition to training base in headquters it is able to offer training solutions in various Europe, CIS and Asia locations.
Today BAA Training offers Ab Initio, Type Rating pilot training, Cabin Crew training, Ground Handling and many more aviation training solutions. In 2013 it gained EASA ATO status. Moreover, course completion certificates issued by BAA Training are valid in: EASA countries, Brazil, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Belarus, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia, Cuba, Egypt, Jordan, Bulgaria and Israel.