Your wish to become a part of the enormous industry can become true by taking the Aviation Management studies, and combining it with the pilot license studies of your choice. Choosing this study program along with the pilot license (PPL or CPL) You will obtain bachelor degree which will not only give you professional advantages as a pilot but also open a wide door of the aviation management industry.
- Upcoming training dates
- September, 2017
- Entry requirements
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class (for those who choose CPL(A) module) or 2nd Class (for those whose choose PPL module) Medical Certificate
- Theoretical preparation: Math, Physics, and English knowledge are the key for a good preparation. Secondary school performance in the key subjects will be evaluated additionally to the initial testing. Additional testing may be organized by the academy for those with low or no evaluation on the key subjects (for those who choose CPL(A) module).
- Personal competencies and aptitude: all candidates must go through the special tests and interviews developed by the selection committee of the BAA Training for social competence and aptitude assessment (for those who choose CPL(A) module).
- Course content
The program is divided into 2 parts, depending on your needs and chosen pilot training module (PPL(A) or CPL(A))
- Aviation Management studies are carried out in Kazimieras Simonavicius University
- PPL or CPL pilot training studies are carried out at BAA Training simultaneously.
By joining Aviation Management studies, you will automatically enroll into a 400-hour internship in the Lithuanian or foreign aviation companies. The internship will allow you to get the experience needed to develop skills for the job market.
AVIATION MANAGEMENT COURSES (7 SEMESTERS COMPLETED IN 3,5 YEARS)
- Studies will cover key management, economics, and finance courses as well as general aviation and aviation management courses. Each year will be finished with an internship.
PPL STUDIES (2 SEMESTERS COMPLETED IN 1 YEAR)
- 155 hours of PPL Theory (+ 45 hours of Airspeak)
- 9 CAA Exams
- 47 hours of single-engine flight
CPL(A) STUDIES (200 HOURS COMPLETED UP TO 36 MONTHS)*
- Total of 779 hours of PPL and ATPL theory
- 23 CAA Exams
- Total of 200 hours of single engine, multi-engine, and FNPT II simulator flights
Time needed to obtain Aviation Management and pilot’s license is 3,5 to 4 years.
*The total duration of the course may increase or decrease depending on student’s ability to pass CAA examination on time.
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us