You know that flying is your career, but don’t know where to start? Below is a list of the steps you need to take to become a pilot!
- Step 1
- First step is to decide whether you want to fly for fun or be a commercial airline pilot?
- Step 2
- Find out more about Private Pilot License (PPL) – the license to fly for your own pleasure.
- Step 3
- Are you looking for pilot training together with Bachelor’s degree? Then look over Aviation Management or Engineering Science in Aviation Transport programs.
- Step 4
- Are you looking for the additional qualifications like IR(A) or MEP?
- Step 5
- Contact us if You have any questions or to start the admission procedure!
- Step 6
- Schedule and have Your initial interview: find out which course suits your needs and get all the answers!
- Step 7
- Submit your documents (Passport, Secondary or High-school diploma, English language proficiency or other certificates).
- Step 8
- Apply for a visa*.
- (*Depending on the country of residence, the flow of the admission procedure may differ.)
- Step 9
- Go through the medical examination in Lithuania.
- Step 10
- Meet the entry requirements and pass the selection tests**.
- (** Depending on the situation, part of the selection tests may be completed online.)
- Step 11
- Sign the studies contract and start a journey towards your dream!
- Have a question? Contact us
JSC Baltic Aviation Academy, publically known as BAA Training Aviation Academy is European standard aviation training center, where the experience of tailored training solutions is wrapped in the personal care.
BAA Training headquarters is in Lithuania and counts more than 20 years of experience in aviation training, while its heritage reaches 1938 – the establishment of the Lithuanian airlines training department. In addition to training base in headquters it is able to offer training solutions in various Europe, CIS and Asia locations.
Today BAA Training offers Ab Initio, Type Rating pilot training, Cabin Crew training, Ground Handling and many more aviation training solutions. In 2013 it gained EASA ATO status. Moreover, course completion certificates issued by BAA Training are valid in: EASA countries, Brazil, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Belarus, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia, Cuba, Egypt, Jordan, Bulgaria and Israel.