SmartLynx Airlines launch a new Cadet Program for future pilots. Candidates can expect the opportunity to fly as a First Officer with SmartLynx Airlines on the A320 series aircraft after the successful completion of the ATPL integrated program at BAA Training.
Offering their employees exceptional progression opportunities, SmartLynx is looking for aspiring aviators to become part of their ambitious vision – the first choice for medium ACMI and charter solution. The letter of undertaking is the company’s commitment to their future pilots.
- Enrollment dates
- Entry requirements for selection process
- Age: 18 years old and over
- Education: Secondary or higher
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
Theoretical preparation: knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, and English is of key importance. During the assessment, the school and exam grades of these disciplines are evaluated additionally. A special skill assessment can be organized by the academy for those having low or no grades from their secondary school.
Personal competence and aptitude: all candidates must go through special tests and interviews developed by the selection commission of the BAA Training in cooperation with SmartLynx.
- Required documents
- A scanned copy of the first page of the passport valid to travel abroad
- Scanned copies of education documents (with annexes and transcripts of records)
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (790 HOURS COMPLETED IN 6-8 MONTHS)
- Air law
- Operating procedures
- Mass and balance
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Flight planning
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Human performance
- Principles of flight
- Aircraft operation manual
PRACTICAL TRAINING (215 HOURS)
- 150 hours – single-engine aircraft
- 13 hours – multi-engine aircraft
- 37 hours – FNPT II
- 15 hours FFS
*Flight training sessions last from April till October.
- 14 CAA exams
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us