Why Avion Express Cadet Programme? The programme is designed to spur your career in aviation and put you on a direct path to a long-term tenure at Avion Express, one of the largest wet lease and charter companies based in Lithuania.
After completing the ATPL (frozen) course, you will secure a flying job at Avion Express, get an unrivalled international experience, as the company delivers services all over the world, and obtain real chances to become a captain.
Avion Express is a leading full charter and wet lease (ACMI) service provider with the fleet of 16 Airbus A319/ A320/A321 aircraft. The company operates in the European, Caribbean, and North American regions.
The Airbus aeroplanes of the company flew 200 block hours over one day in July this year. Thus, you can be confident that building your flight hours and becoming more professional every day can be easier than ever before with Avion Express, your airline of opportunities.
- Entry requirements for selection process
- Age: 18 years old and over
- Education: Secondary or higher
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
Theoretical preparation: knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, and English is of key importance. During the assessment, the school and exam grades of these disciplines are evaluated additionally. A special skill assessment can be organized by the academy for those having low or no grades from their secondary school.
Personal competence and aptitude: all candidates must go through special tests and interviews developed by the selection commission of the BAA Training in cooperation with SmartLynx.
- Required documents
- A scanned copy of the first page of the passport valid to travel abroad
- Scanned copies of education documents (with annexes and transcripts of records)
- Course content
THEORETICAL TRAINING (790 HOURS COMPLETED IN 6-8 MONTHS)
- Air law
- Operating procedures
- Mass and balance
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Flight planning
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Human performance
- Principles of flight
- Aircraft operation manual
PRACTICAL TRAINING (215 HOURS)
- 150 hours – single-engine aircraft
- 13 hours – multi-engine aircraft
- 37 hours – FNPT II
- 15 hours FFS
*Flight training sessions last from April till October.
- 14 CAA exams
- Course Design
- Have a question? Contact us