If you are willing to share your pilot’s expertise and already have a valid EASA FI(A) and/or IRI(A)– join our professional team and start teaching young pilots! There is nothing better than passing your knowledge on to others!
BAA Training is looking for VISUAL FLIGHTS RATING and INSTRUMENT RATING instructors to join their training team – this is your chance to become a part of the fast growing aviation academy.
Minimum qualification required:
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) Licence
- Valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Unrestricted FI(A) rating and/or Instrument rating IRI(A)
- ICAO English level 4 or higher
Just a few out of many reasons why you should join BAA Training Instructors’ team:
- Rapidly growing ATO ensures large numbers of students therefore provides instructors with a sufficient flight hours and keeps them busy throughout the whole flight season
- We work with students who are pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programmes. This leads to high student motivation which ensures lecturing and studying standards as well as the quality of services
- The employer will provide accommodation
- BAA Training is a part of an international, publicly traded aviation holding company thus fosters a high-performance culture and offers high quality work environment
- Competitive salary depending on your qualification. We value your expertise!
If you are interested in applying for the position and you meet the above listed requirements, send us your CV!
- Start Your Career!