BAA Training is looking for VISUAL FLIGHTS RATING and INSTRUMENT RATING instructors to join our flight training team.
If you are willing to share your pilot’s expertise and already have a valid EASA FI(A) and/or IRI(A) – join our professional team and start teaching young pilots! There is nothing better than passing your knowledge on to others!
The benefits you will get:
- 80 training hours on average per month;
- 23,00 – 40,00 EUR hourly rate depending on your expertise;
- flight bases in Lithuania and Spain – full year flight season;
- career roadmap to upgrade to IRI, CRI, TRI and other positions;
- motivated students who are pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programmes;
- BAA Training is a part of an international, publicly traded aviation holding company, thus fosters a high-performance culture and offers high quality work environment;
- BAA Training endorsements to wide range of partnering airlines;
- According to Aviation Voice, BAA Training is ranked the 4th aviation training centre in Europe!
- valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) Licence;
- valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- valid Unrestricted FI(A) rating and/or Instrument rating IRI(A);
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
- EU work permit.
We also have an open position for an experienced ground instructor. Find out more here.
If you are interested in applying for the position and you meet the above listed requirements, send us your CV!
- Start Your Career!