If you are willing to share your pilot‘s expertise and already have a valid EASA Flight Instructor license – join our professional team and start teaching young pilots! There is nothing better than passing your knowledge on to others!
Hurry up, and start teaching during the upcoming flight season! It is the best opportunity to grab this job offer NOW!
Don’t have a license? Start the Flight Instructor course on the 22nd of January!
If your theoretical knowledge and practical flight experience meet the requirements to start the course, contact us right away to register!
The assessment procedure is due on the 1st of November. If you want to start the course, you have to go through the assessment procedure by that day necessarily.
- Requirements to start the course:
Age: 18 years old and over
Licence: valid JAA/EASA CPL(A), ATPL(A), or PPL(A) with an adequate Medical Certificate.
Theoretical knowledge: higher or equal to CPL(A) theoretical knowledge.
Total flight time: no less than 200 hours consisting of:
- 150 hours or more as a pilot-in-command;
- No less than 30 hours (minimum 5 hours within the last 6 months) in SEP Class airplane;
- Pilot-in-Command on route with SEP Class airplane – no less than 20 hours (at least one leg distance, no less than 540 km (300 nm));
- Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) experience – no less than 10 hours.
- Start Your Career!