If wearing a LOT Polish Airlines uniform for you would be an honour BAA Training is already waiting for your CV in English language and photos (both only face and full-length) till the 28th of April. Knowledge of Polish language is required.
LOT Polish Airlines - the flag carrier of Poland - is one of the world's oldest airlines still in operation. With a fleet of 41 aircraft, LOT operates a network to 60 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia. LOT is all about people – who are full of positive energy and the ability to successfully combine modernity with tradition.
Workplace guaranteed! There‘s nothing to wait for!
If you need any other information, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than glad to answer any of your questions!
- B1 Polish level
- B2 English level
- A minimum age of 18 years
- Must hold a high school certificate
- Medically fit to get Cabin Crew Medical Report
- Maximum height 180 cm
- Training expenses is covered by the employer
- Medical check expenses covered by the employer
- Workplace – LOT Vilnius base
- Associated with airline industry – ID Travel
BAA Training aviation academy is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Aviation training centre is only one kilometre away from Vilnius international airport and three kilometres away from the city centre. You can explore BAA Training headquarters from the inside 360.