BAA Training, the aviation academy with an extensive expertise in aviation training, offers a discounted Boeing 737 Classic to NG Difference training course!
600 EUR OFF
The course will provide pilots with the necessary knowledge and skills to demonstrate that they are masters of the plane meeting all the requirements and standards.
- Minimum entry requirements:
Language: Hold at least ICAO English level 4
Licence: Valid CPL or ATPL pilot licence
Rating: Valid base aircraft Type Rating
*MCC course could be integrated into your type rating training program
- Course content:
Theory: 20 hours (3 working days)
- Aircraft systems training;
- System integration training;
- Preflight inspection training (if applicable).
Practice: 4 to 6 hours on Boeing FFS
- 4 hours FFS Difference training
- 2 hours Skill test (if required for third countries)
- Let’s Talk!
Let us know how we can help you. Please fill out the form below and we will do our best to get in touch within one working day to discuss your personal needs and requirements.