We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centres in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines.
We expect you to:
- Perform duties of IRI/CRI at BAA Training;
- Carry out the pre-flight and post-flight training, take flights with students;
- Evaluate students’ learning and progress, provide constructive feedback;
- Prepare and fulfill the relevant training documents (exercise lists, student logbooks and etc.);
- Constantly maintain and improve your professional skills and relevant qualifications;
To succeed you must have:
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) License;
- Valid SEP and SEP (IR) ratings;
- Valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 or higher.
Benefits you will get:
- Additional rating (IRI) free of charge;
- Possibility to earn additional income;
- Accumulating additional PIC hours;
- Hands on general aviation;
- Sharing your experience with future pilots from all over the word;
- Contribution to your future career, valuable experience as an instructor and PIC;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Close to Barcelona and the Pyrenees mountains;
1. You should have not less than 800 IR hours, out of which 200 can be on simulators;
2. BAA Training provides IRI training – approximate duration is 1 week;
3. You receive additional qualification to your license;
4. Start flying with BAA Training students;
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!