We expect you:
• To maintain timely communication with students, provide needed support, create action plans for problem solving;
• To organize student events;
• Prepare and administrate student files, proper storage and archiving of documentation;
• Prepare training completion certificates and other documents;
• To do all the necessary activities for training service agreement extensions and terminations;
• Monitor students flight training progress, prepare progress reports, create action plans for problem solving;
• Organize additional needed trainings;
• To make sure all payments are made in timely manner, administrate invoices for additional services and compensation for students expenses during flight training;
• Ensure smooth student transfer to next training stage.
To succeed you must have:
• Good English and Spanish level both speaking and writing;
• Microsoft office programs user skills;
• Ability to work in a fast pace company;
• Strong communication skills;
• Have good planning skills;
• Be quick thinking and able to devise alternative solutions to problems;
• Ability to solve conflicts.
Benefits you will get:
• Development opportunities (upcoming new projects, company expansion);
• Exciting multicultural aviation environment;
• Motivating salary package;
• Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement.