BAA Training, a part of Avia Solutions Group (ASG), is the first ATO to launch a highly innovative virtual training concept across the entire organization. ASG invests heavily in the innovation and digitalization of its businesses, and BAA Training took this opportunity to broaden the aviation training concept by going virtual. In year 2022 BAA Training is going to provide a mix of courses held virtually and in class in our headquarters Vilnius, Lithuania.
Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
We expect you to:
- Teach ATPL & PPL theory to students according to the standards determined by BAA Training virtually or in class and raise student enthusiasm for aviation;
- Prepare training material according to BAA Training standards;
- Create friendly and encouraging atmosphere for the training;
- Constantly extend the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the subject being taught;
- Observe and review students’ progress as well as provide constructive feedback;
- Observe, evaluate and help students to develop ICAO core competences up to the required level;
- Complete all associated paperwork and record keeping;
- Bring serious issues or students needing additional training to the attention of the CTKI or his deputy;
To succeed you must have:
- At least 1 year of active experience at the operational level of the subject taught;
- Previous teaching/instructing experience or a certificate of Trainer’s courses, such as “Teaching & Learning” or “Train the Trainer” or similar;
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
- Previous experience facilitating with Moodle LMS system would be considered as an advantage.
We are offering:
- A flexible training schedule to fit your availability;
- Area 100 KSA and additional trainings;
- An interesting professional challenges and opportunities for growth;
- A very dynamic, ambitious, and ready to support colleagues and multicultural environment;
- Accommodation allowance according to BAA Training policy.