We expect you to:
- Control and ensure safe, high quality and efficient operation of the technical base;
- Lead a team of engineers and mechanics;
- Ensure airplanes are prepared for flights in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with aircraft maintenance organizations, manufacturers of aircrafts and part providers;
- Ensure proper record keeping of airplanes and aircraft assemblies with respect to their registration, airworthiness, approval, etc .;
- Ensure the necessary infrastructure for the smooth conduct of flight training including timely contracts with aerodromes in operation, provision of training facilities at the base aerodrome, storage and security of existing aircraft, hangar rental.
To succeed you must have:
- Experience working with EASA Part 66 B1.2 aircrafts;
- Experience in aircraft maintenance managerial position;
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance);
- discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team
- good English language skills (written and spoken);
- work permit in EU.
We are offering:
- valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- possibility to work and live in Lleida, Spain;
- motivating salary package;
- interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- friendly and ambitious team.
Along with a perspective and influential position we are ready to offer a corresponding package of benefits.
Join us, and become a part of the breath-taking industry!