We expect you:
- To observe and ensure the Company’s aviation training safety and quality compliance with the legislation acts;
- To observe documentation related to the flight safety and to provide the advices to its organizers on the aviation issues;
- To control the way the hazards are identified, the risk management analysis is performed, periodically prepare and provide the safety analysis reports and facilitate safety database;
- To support for Safety Manager in preparation of investigation reports prepare and provide the reports about the accidents to Safety Manager;
- To control the implementation of safety activity plan;
- To inform the Company‘s staff, with the valid procedures assuring the high Training quality and safety, and to ensure their compliance;
- To perform the safety inspections of flight training procedure in the used Company’s aerodromes;
- Conduct safety training;
- Collection of evidences for safety and compliance related activities.
To succeed you must have:
- Not less than 1 year of working in the field of aviation (flight or ground operations);
- Completed SMS courses not later than 5 years ago (advantage);
- Knowledge in EU Aviation Safety Agency aviation specialist preparation procedure;
- Good English speaking and writing skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Microsoft Office programs user skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to manage stressful situations.
Benefits you will get:
- Exciting multicultural aviation environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for growth.
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!