Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities that would initially cover:
- Customer service for visitors, making their visit smooth and pleasant.
- Customer service for clients, would it be external or internal, keeping customer experience at the highest level.
- Assist colleagues in their administration-related matters.
- Take care of correspondence (internal-external).
- Administrate contracts via internal system (DocLogix).
- Do the benchmark of the local and foreign accommodation and transport service providers.
- Assist colleagues on business travel questions and help in case of problems.
- Book travel tickets and hotels for customers.
- Administrate invoices and contracts with service providers.
- Administrate company email box, CRM and internal project management system (Teamwork).
- Answer phone calls and written requests.
- Order supplies for the offices, administrate and supervise the facilities.
- Other tasks delegated from a direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than one year of experience in customer service.
- Has better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to perform assigned tasks independently.
- Demonstrates ability to gauge the best course of action and take precautions to prevent problems from happening in the future.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Is curious and has inquisitive thinking such as exploration, investigation, and learning.
- Is respectful and has a positive attitude, and is service-minded.
- Is full of energy and commitment.
- Has basic conceptual computer literacy. Previous experience working with DocLogix and Teamwork systems can be an advantage.
- Has excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Uses the English language at an effective operational independent level.
- Uses the Russian language (would be an advantage).
What we offer you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious, and ready to support colleagues and multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center airport Direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
Salary: from 1000€ (brutto)