We expect you:
- The supervision of the base: to ensure the necessary working tools, maintain the order in the office;
- Introduce the base, rules of it to the new clients and support them with the necessary tools;
- To prepare and supervise the documents, administrate payments;
- To prepare and administer clients files, take care of proper storage and archiving of documentation;
- To prepare training completion certificates and other documents;
- To prepare training service agreement extensions and terminations;
- Organization of various Type Rating trainings;
- Preparation and inspection of required documentation;
- Implementation, coordination and supervision of training processes
- Various support to existing clients and partners;
- Effective cooperation between local and foreign departments;
- Track and achievement of KPIs and assigned goals;
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
- Good English and Spanish level both speaking and writing;
- Microsoft office programs user skills;
- Previous aviation experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a fast pace company;
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in Customer service, preferably in logistic, training/conference organizing field (at least 3 years);
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Also being communicative and stress resistant.
Start your career now!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!