We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation.
We expect you:
- To supervise the office: to ensure necessary working tools, maintain order in the office;
- To prepare and supervise the documents, administrate payments;
- To assist students and instructors regarding questions about living in Spain: accommodation, transportation, visas, NIE number, migration topics;
- To organize leisure events to the students and colleagues;
- To coordinate and supervise drivers work;
- To participate in recruitment process in cooperation with Human Resource Department.
To succeed you must have:
- Good English and Spanish level both speaking and writing;
- Microsoft office programs user skills;
- Previous administrational experience;
- Previous aviation experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a fast pace company;
- Good communication skills.
Benefits you will get:
- Development opportunities (upcoming new projects, company expansion);
- Exciting multicultural and aviation environment;
- Company events in other company locations;
- Additional health insurance after 1-year work in our company.
Start your career now!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!