Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities that would initially cover:
- Organizing and ensuring regular review and change management of ATO manuals, training programs and documentation;
- Collecting and evaluating a feedback from students and colleagues regarding training and operation efficiency;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of revised and developed training programs;
- Organizing and leading ad hoc working groups for the development of new training programs;
- Managing the work of the team, distributing the tasks, monitoring their performance;
- Setting relevant department KPI‘ and ensuring department effectiveness and timely results;
- Managing department budget;
- Following of recent changes in the EASA Regulations and the aircraft manufacturer’s OSD;
- Performing the other temporary tasks raised by the Head of Training;
- Working with a global team of colleagues in Europe and Asia;
- Maintaining and developing healthy relationship with aviation authorities, suppliers, customers and colleagues.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience in Training Programs Development & Implementation for ATO training subjects;
- Is or was qualified as a TRI / SFI;
- Experience of Nominated Person in the aviation training industry would be an advantage;
- Has good knowledge of ICAO & EASA regulations;
- Professional valid pilot license would be an advantage
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has experience in strategic planning, business development and change management;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- Uses English at a professional level.
What we offer you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and multicultural environment;
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy;
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy;
- A new office just 6 km from the city center airport Direction;
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
Salary: from 3000€ (brutto)