Our Marketing team is looking for an in-house Graphic Designer to create various designs for BAA Training branding, promotion and communication needs. Design is at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a Graphic Designer is to help to communicate and to promote our brand, products and services. Your work will be seen on a wide variety of marketing materials, especially online, and be key to maintaining BAA Training’s reputation as one of the fastest growing aviation training brands in the industry. We believe that you are curious about new digital forms and formats, you want to growth and develop your knowledge and skills. If this resonate with you, let’s flight together!
We promise a place for you to contribute and be enabled with a wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Draft, edit and finalize on-brand visual assets and marketing materials from digital to print.
- Produce the various design and production for company and its own brands: website landings, marketing campaign graphics, ppt presentations, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns and other.
- Follow the creative brief and translate product positioning, branding, and online/offline marketing strategies and goals into effective designs.
- Collaborate and work with internal teams such as sales, web development and copywrite to ensure design align and all design tasks are being completed.
- Work with company IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth process.
- Set and achieve short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than 1 year of graphic design experience.
- Has experience with digital related designs (would be an advantage).
- Has proven Adobe mastery.
- Has experience in typography, layout and illustration design.
- Has ability to understand brand standards and deliver consistent results.
- Has general understanding how visual media lives on popular social media outlets like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other channels.
- Has qualification in video mastering, photography or web design (would be an advantage)
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Is creative.
- Is a team player with positive attitude.
- Is a follower of top-notch standards for producing quality work.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- Very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and a multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center in the airport direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
With the CV, please share your graphic design portfolio.
Salary: from 1819 € (brutto)