Do you thrive working in a fast paced, professional and motivating environment? Want to become a part of an amazing team and own your own sector? Do you want to become an integral part of a rapidly growing aviation business? If you answered “Yes”, Then BAA Training is your next career move!
- Active search for new clients in target markets/regions;
- Active search and analysis of potential locations and partners for new training centers;
- Real estate developers searching, contacting, negotiating, etc.;
- Development of financial models, forecasting and analysis of profit and non-profit accounts;
- Participation and representation of the company in various events (exhibitions, conferences, etc.);
- Going on business trips and meetings with potential, existing clients, real estate developers, financiers, etc.;
- Develop and support relationship with existing clients and partners;
- Cooperation with the departments, involved in project development in order to ensure, that all customers` needs are met (Sales, Marketing and Communication, Finance etc.);
- Accurately transfer all potential customer or training programs related information to BAA Training internal systems (CRM, MyBaa and Momook);
- Timely provide requested reports to the manager regarding your work and achieved results;
- Keep yourself updated about aviation trends and changes worldwide;
- Representing the company during negotiations with clients, partners, financiers, etc.;
- Being responsible for full preparation and signing different contracts/agreements with clients;
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Business driven mindset with understanding in Operations, Sales, and Finance management – experience being a CEO of start-up or smaller to medium companies would be advantage;
- Experience developing international projects, knowledge about foreign markets;
- Familiarity with corporate law and best practices of management;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Successful experience in running / executing business development projects;
- Result-oriented and client-driven mindset;
- Details oriented approach handling daily management procedures;
- Skills of persuasion, influencing and negotiation;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in English language;
- Experience in aviation – preferable;
- Ability to relocate.
BAA Training is a very ambitious company and has plans to develop globally, so we are looking for a professional, who would be willing to develop business from Lithuania or maybe from another country (Spain, France or even USA).